A great boat is more than just the sum of its parts. Yes, the new R590 has a much-vaunted 21 deadrise and it does feature an all-new composite fibreglass stringer system. Then there's the broad chines and aggressive entry that complement the tough-as-nails construction. It's the way all these components interact that make the R590 a stand-out in its class. A generous cabin with integrated off-set toilet facilities complements the over-sized rear cockpit with loads of freeboard and unrivalled storage to gobble up all your gear. And then there's the new X-Rider that rewrites the rule-book on what a well-sorted "bowrider" is really capable of.
- All-new Composite Fibreglass stringer system.
- Redesigned helm accommodates up to 16" head units.
- Efficient hull design allows you to utilise lower output engines for greater economy and range.
- Unrivalled storage options to hide fishing tackle and family gear.
- New X-Rider re-write's the bowrider rule book, and creates a few rules of its own.