The R525 family of versatile all-rounders was conceived with one core intent: to shake up the local fibreglass boat industry by crafting VALUE-focussed alternatives to lightweight and hard-riding aluminium hulls. 10 Years ago that dream was realised as the compact R525 firmly established itself as an Aussie favourite. The R525 shares its hull with the popular R520 and replaces the walk-through runabout layout with a compact cabin perfect for kids to escape the elements. Economically powered and easy to tow and store, the R525 features a sure-footed and stable hull engineered for a lifetime of boating adventures. Upholstered bunk cushions and side shelves provide generous storage while the ample rear cockpit puts many larger craft on notice. Select from three well-spec’d specification levels or tailor your own package.
- More standard features for your boating dollar.
- The R525 represents unequalled value in the 17-footer class.
- The R525 family offer unrivalled storage options to stow all your gear.
- An aggressive 20 degree deadrise and generous reverse chines ensures a soft and dry ride in all conditions.
- The centrally-mounted 100lt fuel tank encourages long range missions while enhancing ride comfort and stability at rest.