Simplicity. Clarity. Control
Navigate, take control, and enjoy an unprecedented level of built-in functionality with NSS evo3. SolarMAX™ HD display technology delivers exceptional clarity and ultra-wide viewing angles, combined with an all-weather touchscreen and expanded keypad for total control in all conditions.
Mako sunglasses produce leading, fashion-forward fishing and outdoor frames catering specifically to those who not only need effective sunglasses but also want to look good wearing them. The Apex is made of tough warp resistant TR90 nylon composite material delivering a light and comfortable feel. The fit is a six base meaning it sits off the face reducing fogging while rubber inserts in the nose and on the arms reduce slippage during extreme head movements.
Purchase any NSS evo3 and receive a free pair of Mako Polarised Apex sunglasses valued at $199 –
Mako sunglasses promotion terms & conditions
These terms and conditions are issued by Navico Australia Pty Limited, ABN 96 124 340 898 (Navico).
- To be eligible to claim the Mako sunglasses (“Gift”), the customer (Eligible Customer) must:
(a) during the period of 1st May to 31st July (Offer Period) have purchased a Simrad NSS Evo3 7,9,12 or 16 Inch MFD product (Eligible Product) from a participating Simrad distributer/Dealer/outlet in Australia or New Zealand (a list of participating outlets can be found at ww2.simrad-yachting.com); and
(b) Have lodged with Navico the claim for the Gift by 31st July 2018 via online submission in the way set out in these terms and conditions.
- Each Eligible Customer who has purchased an Eligible Product during the Offer Period is entitled to claim the Gift by completing the online application form, which can be found online at ww2.simrad-yachting.com/en-au by 31st July 2018. Applications must include a copy of the receipt of purchase of the Eligible Product. This Receipt/proof of purchase must display:
a) Place of purchase
b) Model of Simrad NSS Evo3 purchased
c) Full amount paid
d) Date and time of purchase
- Any Gift claims made after 31st July 2018 will not be honoured.
- Navico reserves the right, at any time, to require the claimant to verify the validity of the claim (including by requiring proof of purchase) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process.
- Limit of one Gift per transaction per person.
- Gifts cannot be redeemed for cash or other Navico products.
- Navico is not required to supply the Gift to an Eligible Customer where the Gift is not available due to the act or omission of another person or company, or due to some other cause beyond Navico’s control where Navico has taken reasonable precautions and exercised due diligence.
- If the Gift is not available, Navico, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute a different gift of at least the same value for the Gift.
IMPORTANT PRIVACY NOTICE
The information customers provide in relation to a Gift claim is being collected by Navico for the purpose of processing Gift claims and keeping customers informed of upcoming products, services, offers and events. The information is disclosed from time to time to related bodies corporate of Navico for these purposes. The provision of this information is voluntary but if customers do not provide some or all of the requested information Navico may be unable to properly process the claim. Customers have both a right of access to the personal information Navico or a related body corporate of Navico holds about them and to ask Navico or a related body corporate of Navico to correct it if it is inaccurate or out of date. Please direct any queries to: Privacy Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Australia: Navico Australia Pty Ltd
Unit 5, 12 Mars Road, Lane Cove
Tel.: +61 2 9936 1000
New Zealand: Navico Asia Pacific
44 Arrenway Drive, Rosedale
Tel.: +64 9 925 4500