The Reflex Chianti 635 is a large volume full beam boat that offers outstanding stability, performance and space. With a maxium allowable beam of 2.5m for towing the 635 is arguably one of the widest boats of its size, this translates to outstanding stability at rest and the ability to plane at very low speeds.
A Zero structural timber construction process along with a one piece internal grid stringer system which is filled with high density floatation foam results in an extremely durable, quiet and strong Hull design. The 635 has been Independently tested and Certified to meet strict CE international Stability, Freeboard, Buoyancy and Floatation standards, required by over 30 countries including Germany, UK, France and Denmark.
A fully lined cabin area with generous headroom, Concealed toilet recess with cushion over, two metre long seat squabs and premium marine vinyl upholstery are all standard. An optional infill and cabin divider makes overnight stays not only possible but very comfortable.
The extensive list of "standard inclusions" are usually considered extra options with most other manufacturers. Soft gas ride seat pedestals, premium fold up bolster seats, heavy duty hydraulic steering, LED lighting throughout, underfloor storage & Easy clean lined side storage are all included. As is the extra heavy duty stainless steel Targa bar with built in rod holders and canopy frame which has a premium Sunbrella cover to provide excellent cockpit shade and is strong enough to handle the toughest conditions, It is also easily collapsible.
Another inclusion is the rear drainable bait bin / drinks storage, stainless boarding ladder with grab rails, moulded bow sprit, heavy duty windscreen grab rail, twin non slip boarding platforms and stainless steel deck mounted rod holders.
The huge space of the cockpit can be converted from a comfortable family cruiser to a fishing boat in two easy moves, simply remove the clip in carpet to expose the non slip floor and remove the rear quarter seats to make the fishing space even greater.
The 20 degree deadrise hull has a fine bow entry with massive flare, aft pods and a riding plank. All these design features were included by the Reflex Design Team in NZ to achieve stability, soft entry with limited heeling in the turns and a horizontal flat exit from idle to planing speed. The 635 runs very flat and the bullish bow has plenty of reserve buoyancy to get the nose up and out of the troughs quickly.
For peace of mind all Hitech Marine Reflex Boats come with Australia`s first limited 10 Year Structural Fibreglass Hull Warranty.
When coupled with high displacement 3.0L Mercury 4 stroke engine this fuel efficient and slippery hull design can cruise at 20 knots whilst using only 19 litres per hour or 1.94km per L, If fitted with the Mercury 150 hp four stroke version the 7.0m hull can easily power along at approx 40 knots.
Download all the Performance & Fuel economy Specs and graphs here
Standard Features Include...
- Super strong fully collapsible stainless steel Targa bar with 6 rod holders
- Built in large Stainless bimini with Sunbrella cover for sun protection
- Curved windscreen with full length internal windscreen grab rail
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail with large mounting pads for added strength
- Built in moulded Bow Sprit
- Heavy duty self launching anchor roller
- Drainable anchor storage locker with non slip hinged access cover
- Reinforced front bulk head for optional Drum winch mounting
- 4 x built in stainless steel rod holders
- Recessed Stainless Deck cleats
- Heavy duty stainless steel boarding ladder with built in grab rails
- Walk around side access
- Rear drainable bait bin / drinks storage
- Hydraulic steering with padded multi-spoke stainless steel steering wheel
- Large dash for widescreen electronics
- Recessed passengers dash area for quick access storage
- Soft gas ride premium seat pedestals
- Premium fully adjustable bucket seats with fold away front bolster
- Under floor storage / drainable kill tank
- Removable rear corner seats for extra deck/fishing space
- Full Length side storage with easy clean fibreglass liner
- Recessed Stainless Steel drink holders
- Heavy duty stainless steel gunwale safety rails
- Port side internal stainless saftey rail for Passenger
- Non slip starboard boarding platforms
- Non slip floor with Removable clip in/out marine carpet
- Removable ski pole / Doubles as bait board holder
- Cockpit lighting
- Extra large deck hatch with built in moulded water drain off gutter
- Fully Lined cabin internals sides & top
- Portable Toilet concealed with cushion over
- Vee berth seat arrangement over 2M long
- Cabin side windows
- Full length Side storage with padded backrests
- Under seat storage
- Premium quality Easy wipe marine grade vinyl cabin upholstery throughout
- Battery & Battery isolator switch
- Wired 33-240 ohm fuel tank sender
- Prewired stern to bow cables for high current draw optional anchor winch
- LED Lighting throughout
- Premium Water-resistant switch panel
- Auto bilge pump with manual override
- Independently tested and Certified to meet strict CE international Stability, Freeboard, Buoyancy and Floatation standards
- Zero timber underfloor construction - lighter and stronger plus no Wood rot.
- One-piece super strong Fibreglass internal grid stringer system (foam filled)
- Polyurethane foam filled underfloor buoyancy (P.U.F.F.) for added safety
- Stainless steel fuel tank with removable access service hatch
- Rear Portofino aft pod hull design for added stability at rest and quicker transition to plane
- Rear tie down cleats
Advertised price includes...
- Reflex 635 with all standard features above
- Drive on Braked Dunbier Super roller Trailer
- Mercury 135hp 4 Stroke 2.1L engine with Smartcraft Instrumentation
- 27mhz Radio & Antenna
- 8 x Life Jackets, Flares, Anchor kit - rope & chain
- Boat & Trailer registration
- Lowrance 7" GPS/Combo with Transducer and Map
- Marine Stereo AM/FM Bluetooth with 6" Speakers
Photos show various options and setups available
Finance Available From $197 per week over 7 years. This is based on a price of $66980 at 6.95% with a $12000 Deposit.
Fees, Terms, conditions and credit criteria apply. Other Finance options available including no deposit options and shorter term loans
For more Information contact our friendly staff or fill out the enquiry form.
|Hull Construction Material||
|Dry Weight (kgs)||
|Number of Batteries||
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||
|Number of Toilets||
|Has Navigation Lights||
|Number of Life Jackets||
|Minimum Horse Power||
|Maximum Horse Power||