5.2m Fibreglass Fishing & Family boat the new Reflex Chianti 485 Mk2 is yet another leap forward in design, combined with the Reflex 'best practice' method of construction and styling this is a great multi purpose all-round boat.
The cockpit can be quickly converted from a family runabout to a fishing/diving boat in two easy moves, simply remove the clip in carpet to expose the non slip floor and remove the rear quarter seats to make the already large fishing space even bigger.
Fitted with a Stainless Steel heavy duty Targa bar with built in rod holders and front canopy frame, it has a premium Sunbrella cover which provides excellent cockpit shade and is strong enough to handle the toughest conditions. It is also easily collapsible. Rear drainable bait bin / drinks storage, stainless boarding ladder, non slip floor, are all in the standard inclusions list.
With large deck space for its size It can also provide ample seating as well as plenty of space for the family or fishing. Lots of storage space as well including, cabin shelves, side storage and under seat bins are all standard.
A unique walk through windscreen with large fibreglass hatch opens up the whole front, providing safe easy boarding and anchoring unmatched by any of its competitors. The front Helm & passenger seats swivel to the rear which is great for fishing or cruising.
The Zero structural timber construction process uses a one piece internal fibreglass grid stringer system, which is filled with high density floatation foam. This results in an extremely safe quiet and strong hull
For peace of mind all Hitech Marine Reflex Boats come with Australia`s first limited 10 Year Structural Fibreglass Hull Warranty.
Standard Features Include...
- Stainless Steel heavy duty Targa bar with over head rod holders
- Collapsible Canopy with Sunbrella cover
- Large walk-through windscreen and hinged cabin hatch for easy access to bow
- Rear drainable bait bin / drinks storage
- Split Stainless Steel Bow Rail for easy boarding
- 4 x built in heavy duty stainless steel rod holders
- Stainless steel deck cleats
- Stainless steel Split front bollard
- Stainless Steel Bow roller
- Heavy duty stainless steel boarding ladder with built in grab rails
- Non feedback steering with premium multi-spoke stainless steering wheel
- Large dash for widescreen electronics with built in horizontal compass mount
- Large recessed flat dash area on port side for quick access storage
- Stainless safety grab rail for front passenger
- Built in moulded seat boxes port & starboard with storage under
- Premium marine bucket seats with swivels
- Nonslip floor with Removable marine carpet
- Removable rear seats for extra deck / fishing space when required
- Padded side storage with padded internal side coamings
- Recessed Stainless steel drink holders
- Concealed battery storage
- Rear mounted port & starboard stainless-steel safety grab rails
- Removable ski pole / Doubles as bait board holder
- Walk through design
- Easy wipe premium Marine Vinyl cabin upholstery
- Side storage in cabin with padded backrests
- Fully Lined cabin internals sides & top
- Large anchor compartment for no mess storage
- Battery & Battery isolator switch
- Wired 33-240 ohm fuel tank sender
- LED Lighting throughout
- Premium Water resistant switch panel
- Auto bilge pump with manual override
- Zero timber underfloor construction - lighter and stronger plus no Wood rot.
- One-piece integral F/glass stringer system for added strength with less weight
- Strong solid fibreglass integrated hull and deck construction
- Polyurethane foam filled underfloor buoyancy (P.U.F.F.) for added safety
- Stainless steel fuel tank with removable access service hatch
- Rear Portofino pod hull design for added stability at rest and quicker transition to plane
- Rear tie down cleats
Advertised price includes...
- Reflex 485 - with all standard features
- Mercury 60hp 4 Stroke Command Thrust engine with Smartcraft Instrumentation
- Drive on Dunbier Multi Roller Trailer
- 27mhz Radio & Antenna
- 4 x Life Jackets, Flares, Anchor kit - rope & chain
- Boat & Trailer registration
Various other options and setups available.
Finance Available From $123.58 per week over 7 years.
Based on a price of $38,880 at a rate of 6.95% with a $5000 Deposit.
Fees, Terms, conditions and credit criteria apply.
For more Information contact our friendly staff or fill out the enquiry form.
|Hull Construction Material||
|Number of Batteries||
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||
|Has Navigation Lights||
|Number of Life Jackets||
|Minimum Horse Power||
|Maximum Horse Power||