The safe, family friendly Atomix 520 is a great all round boat for cruising, fishing, diving or wake boarding. With a large cockpit, good seating for 5, high safe sides and ample storage including a drainable under floor storage/kill tank.
Independently tested and Certified to meet strict CE international Stability, Freeboard, Buoyancy and Floatation standards, required by over 30 countries including Germany, UK, France and Denmark.
With a high performance resin infused fibreglass hull, zero timber construction, positive floatation, built in hull spray deflector rails and highly sought after Self Draining Decks, the 520 is a capable offshore fisher as well as comfortable day cruiser.
A lockable sliding door provides security & privacy, Premium cabin upholstery, padded side pocket storage, cushion over toilet recess, large tinted cabin hatch and twin skin (easy clean) cabin liner all provide outstanding comfort.
Premium soft gas ride front seats, removable rear seats for increased deck space, full twin skin fibreglass deck construction and built in floor guttering are all features which you would expect to find on a much larger boat.
Non slip walk around side access, A large dash for widescreen electronics, walk through bow rail, flat foredeck area, concealed swim ladder and rear boarding platforms are just some of the standards on this fully loaded hull.
As with All Atomix boats Independently Certified build quality comes first, add the comprehensive list of "Standard" features plus a great warranty and you have one one toughest most value packed Boats sold in Australia today.
Standard Features Include...
- Super strong fully collapsible stainless steel Targa bar
- Over head stainless steel rod holders.
- Built in large Stainless bimini with Sunbrella cover for sun protection
- Safety glass windscreen with full length internal windscreen grab rail
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail with extra large stainless mounting pads for added strength
- 4 x built in stainless steel rod holders
- Front & Rear Deck cleats
- Concealed anchor / anchor winch storage with large flat hinged non slip cover
- Built in under hatch anchor rode channel allows additional front deck space
- Concealed stainless steel foldable swim ladder
- Stainless Steel self launching anchor roller
- Hydraulic steering with padded multi-spoke stainless steel steering wheel
- Large dash for widescreen electronics
- Soft gas ride premium seat pedestals
- Premium fully adjustable bucket seats with fold away front bolster
- Under floor storage / drainable kill tank
- Padded back rest rear of cockpit with removable rear lounge for extra deck space
- Full length moulded side storage with built in drink recesses
- Padded side coamings
- Port and starboard non slip rear boarding platforms
- Concealed Battery storage
- Removable marine carpet
- Sliding lockable cabin door for added privacy & security
- Easy clean twin skin fibreglass cabin liner
- Side storage in cabin with padded backrests
- Built in toilet recess with cushion over
- Anchor compartment access hatch located in cabin front
- Extra large cabin hatch with built in drain off gutter
- Easy wipe premium Marine Vinyl cabin upholstery
- Battery & Battery isolator switch
- Wired 33-240 ohm fuel tank sender
- Prewired stern to bow cables for high current draw optional anchor winch
- LED Lighting throughout
- Premium Water resistant switch panel
- Auto bilge pump with manual override
- Independently tested and Certified to meet strict CE international Stability, Freeboard, Buoyancy and Floatation standards
- Zero timber underfloor construction - lighter and stronger plus no Wood rot.
- Self draining decks with built in floor guttering
- Vacuum Resin infused fibreglass hull construction process – lighter, stronger with greater precision and tighter tolerances.
- Stainless steel fuel tank with removable access service hatch
- Rear Portofino pod hull design for added stability at rest and quicker transition to plane
- Rear tie down cleats
Advertised price includes...
Atomix 520 - with all standard features
Drive on multiroller Trailer
Mercury 90hp 4 Stroke 2.1L engine with Smartcraft Instrumentation
27mhz Radio & Antenna
5 x Life Jackets, Flares, Anchor kit - rope & chain
Boat & Trailer registration
Competitive Finance and Insurance available on site, contact one of our friendly staff or fill out the enquiry form for more information.
|Hull Construction Material||
|Deck Construction Material||
|Dry Weight (kgs)||
|Number of Batteries||
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||
|Number of Toilets||
|Entertainment and Appliances Notes||
|Anchor / Winch||
|Has Navigation Lights||
|Number of Life Jackets||
|Minimum Horse Power||
|Maximum Horse Power||