The Reflex Walk Around HT 655 is the Perfect combination of a Serious offshore fisher, a comfortable cruiser with ample overnight accommodation, it comes with a Premium quality fit out with and an impressive list of Standard inclusions which are usually considered extra options with most other manufacturers.
A Fibreglass Hardtop with sliding windows, generous stainless steel supports and saftey rails offer serious protection from the elements. It also boasts a huge cabin with built in hidden recess for toilet, a fold out rear lounge, massive non slip walk around sides with water drains, a walk through transom with built in boarding platforms and ladder recess.
A Zero structural timber construction process along with a one piece internal grid stringer system which is filled with high density floatation foam results in an extremely durable, quiet and strong Hull design which can comfortably take on the rough stuff with 8 people whilst remaining super stable at rest. The Reflex Walk Around HT 655 is a large volume full beam boat that offers outstanding stability, performance and space. With a maximum allowable beam of 2.5m for towing the HT 655 is one of the widest boats of its size.
The 60lt drainable rear bait tank doubles as a drinks storage compartment and the huge underfloor storage can be used as a kill tank which is also easily drained. A large anchor locker with flat non slip hinged cover sits behind the moulded bow sprit and full bow rails provide safe additional space for fishing or other leisure activities. The front bulkhead has been reinforced and pre-wired for a variety of drum winch installations.
A fully lined cabin area with generous headroom, Concealed toilet recess with cushion over, two metre long seat squabs and premium marine vinyl upholstery are all standard. An optional infill and cabin divider makes overnight stays not only possible but very comfortable. Soft gas ride seat pedestals, premium fold up bolster seats, heavy duty hydraulic steering, LED lighting throughout & Easy clean lined side storage are all included. Stainless steel deck mounted rod holders, 6 overhead Stainless rod holders, twin internal deck ladders and removable clip in carpet to expose the non slip floor are all standard.
The 20 degree dead-rise hull has a fine bow entry with massive flare, aft pods and a riding plank. All these design features were included by the Reflex Design Team in NZ to achieve stability, soft entry with limited heeling in the turns and a horizontal flat exit from idle to planing speed. The HT 655 runs very flat and the bullish bow has plenty of reserve buoyancy to get the nose up and out of the troughs quickly.
For peace of mind all Hitech Marine Reflex Boats come with Australia`s first limited 10 Year Structural Fibreglass Hull Warranty.
Standard Features Include...
- Fibreglass Hardtop and fully enclosed toughened glass screen with sliding cockpit windows, for the ultimate in protection.
- Heavy duty stainless steel grab rails fitted to top & rear of Hardtop
- Over head stainless steel rod holders.
- Built in moulded Bow Sprit
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail with extra large stainless mounting pads for added strength
- Built in stainless steel deck rod holders
- Front & Rear Deck cleats
- Concealed anchor / anchor winch storage with large flat hinged non slip cover
- Reinforced front bulk head for optional Drum winch mounting
- Recessed stainless steel foldable swim ladder
- Large Stainless Steel self launching anchor roller
- Rear drainable bait bin / drinks storage
- Large Non slip walk around side access with water drains
- Hydraulic steering with padded multi-spoke stainless steel steering wheel
- Large dash for widescreen electronics
- Recessed passengers dash area for quick access storage
- Soft gas ride premium seat pedestals
- Premium fully adjustable bucket seats with fold away front bolster
- Under floor storage / drainable kill tank
- Foldable rear lounge seat for extra deck/fishing space
- Full Length side storage with easy clean fibreglass liner
- Non slip starboard boarding platforms
- Non slip floor with Removable clip in/out marine carpet
- LED Cockpit lighting
- Extra large deck hatch with built in moulded water drain off gutter
- Fully Lined cabin internals sides & top
- Portable Toilet concealed with cushion over
- Vee berth seat arrangement over 2M long
- Cabin side windows
- Full length Side storage with padded backrests
- Under seat storage sealed
- Premium quality Easy wipe marine grade vinyl cabin upholstery throughout
- Dual Battery & Battery isolator
- Wired 33-240 ohm fuel tank sender
- Prewired stern to bow cables for high current draw optional anchor winch
- LED Lighting throughout
- Premium Water-resistant switch panel
- Auto bilge pump with manual override
- Zero timber underfloor construction - lighter and stronger plus no Wood rot.
- One-piece super strong Fibreglass internal grid stringer system (foam filled)
- Polyurethane foam filled underfloor buoyancy (P.U.F.F.) for added safety
- Stainless steel fuel tank with removable access service hatch
- Rear Portofino aft pod hull design for added stability at rest and quicker transition to plane
- Rear tie down cleats
Advertised price includes...
- Reflex Walk Around HT 655 with all standard features above
- Drive on Brake away Super roller Trailer
- Mercury 200hp 4 Stroke V6 3.4L engine with Smartcraft Instrumentation
- 27mhz Radio & Antenna
- 8 x Life Jackets, Flares, Anchor kit - rope & chain
- Boat & Trailer registration
- Fusion Marine Stereo - AM/FM with Bluetooth and 6" Speakers
Photos show various options and setups available
Finance Available From $272.05 per week over 7 years. This is based on a price of $86550 at 6.95% with a $10000 Deposit.
Fees, Terms, conditions and credit criteria apply. Other Finance options available including no deposit options and shorter term loans
For more Information contact our friendly staff or fill out the enquiry form
|Hull Construction Material||
|Dry Weight (kgs)||
|Number of Batteries||
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||
|Number of Toilets||
|Has Navigation Lights||
|Number of Life Jackets||
|Minimum Horse Power||
|Maximum Horse Power||