"Awarded Boat of the Show All Purpose" - Hutchwilco NZ boat show 2008
A 6.2m family friendly Fibreglass boat that can be used for fishing, cruising and water sports, The Reflex Chianti 585 MkII is proven offshore performer that can easily handle the rough stuff and safley carry six people in safety and comfort.
The cockpit can be converted from a comfortable family cruiser to a fishing boat in two easy moves, simply remove the clip in carpet to expose the non slip floor and remove the rear quarter seats to make the fishing space even greater.
A Zero structural timber construction process along with a one piece internal grid stringer system which is filled with high density floatation foam results in an extremely durable, quiet and strong Hull design. The 585 has been Independently tested and Certified to meet strict CE international Stability, Freeboard, Buoyancy and Floatation standards, required by over 30 countries including Germany, UK, France and Denmark.
The extensive list of "standard inclusions" are usually considered extra options with most other manufacturers. A fully lined cabin area with generous headroom and premium marine vinyl upholstery, Soft gas ride seat pedestals, premium fold up bolster seats, heavy duty hydraulic steering, LED nav lights, underfloor storage & lined side storage are all standard. As is the extra heavy duty stainless steel Targa bar with built in rod holders and canopy frame has a premium Sunbrella cover provides excellent cockpit shade and is strong enough to handle the toughest conditions, It is also easily collapsible.
Also included is the rear drainable bait bin / drinks storage, stainless boarding ladder, non slip side access, moulded bow sprit, heavy duty windscreen grab rail, stainless steel deck mounted rod holders and LED internal lighting
For peace of mind all Hitech Marine Reflex Boats come with Australia`s first limited 10 Year Structural Fibreglass Hull Warranty.
A recent performance test on this efficient hull fitted with a Mercury 115 ProXS Outboard four stroke engine saw this Fishing / Family friendly hull can cruising at 20 knots whilst using only 14 litres per hour. "Thats 2.64 km per litre !"
When opened up the Mercury Outboard engine easily powered it to approx 40 knots.
Click here to download water test bulletin with all the Performance & fuel economy Stats
Standard Features Include...
- Super strong fully collapsible stainless steel Targa bar with 6 rod holders
- Built in large Stainless bimini with Sunbrella cover for sun protection
- Curved windscreen with full length internal windscreen grab rail
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail with large mounting pads for added strength
- Built in moulded Bow Sprit
- Heavy duty self launching anchor roller
- Drainable anchor storage locker with non slip hinged access cover
- Reinforced front bulk head for optional Drum winch mounting
- 4 x built in stainless steel rod holders
- Recessed Stainless Deck cleats
- Heavy duty stainless steel boarding ladder with built in grab rails
- Walk around side access
- Rear drainable bait bin / drinks storage
- Hydraulic steering with padded multi-spoke stainless steel steering wheel
- Large dash for widescreen electronics
- Recessed passengers dash area for quick access storage
- Soft gas ride premium seat pedestals
- Premium fully adjustable bucket seats with fold away front bolster
- Under floor storage / drainable kill tank
- Removable rear corner seats for extra deck/fishing space
- Full Length side storage with easy clean fibreglass liner
- Recessed Stainless Steel drink holders
- Heavy duty stainless steel gunwale safety rails
- Port side internal stainless saftey rail for Passenger
- Non slip starboard boarding platform
- Non slip floor with Removable clip in/out marine carpet
- Removable ski pole / Doubles as bait board holder
- Cockpit lighting
- Extra large deck hatch with built in moulded water drain off gutter
- Fully Lined cabin internals sides & top
- Portable Toilet
- Vee berth seat arrangement
- Cabin side windows
- Full length Side storage with padded backrests
- Under seat storage
- Premium quality Easy wipe marine grade vinyl cabin upholstery throughout
- Battery & Battery isolator switch
- Wired 33-240 ohm fuel tank sender
- Prewired stern to bow cables for high current draw optional anchor winch
- LED Lighting throughout
- Premium Water-resistant switch panel
- Auto bilge pump with manual override
- Independently tested and Certified to meet strict CE international Stability, Freeboard, Buoyancy and Floatation standards
- Zero timber underfloor construction - lighter and stronger plus no Wood rot.
- One-piece super strong Fibreglass internal grid stringer system (foam filled)
- Polyurethane foam filled underfloor buoyancy (P.U.F.F.) for added safety
- Stainless steel fuel tank with removable access service hatch
- Rear Portofino pod hull design for added stability at rest and quicker transition to plane
- Rear tie down cleats
Advertised price includes...
- Reflex 585 with all standard features above
- Drive on Dual Axle Braked Dunbier Super roller Trailer
- Mercury 100hp 4 Stroke 2.1L engine with Smartcraft Instrumentation
- 27mhz Radio & Antenna
- 6 x Life Jackets, Flares, Anchor kit - rope & chain
- Boat & Trailer registration
- Lowrance 7" GPS/Combo unit with transducer and map
- Marine Stereo AM/FM Bluetooth with 6" Speakers
Photos show various options and setups available
Finance Available From $162.28per week over 7 years.
Based on a price of $56,980 at 6.95% with a $12000 Deposit.
Fees, Terms, conditions and credit criteria apply.
Other Finance options available including no deposit options and shorter term loans
For more Information contact our friendly staff or fill out the enquiry form.
|Hull Construction Material||
|Dry Weight (kgs)||
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||
|Minimum Horse Power||
|Maximum Horse Power||