Naval Architect (Bakewell White) designed & tested for rough NZ waters, the Atomix 600 is the perfect platform for fishing, family, skiing, diving & wake boarding. With a large cockpit, great seating, family safe high sides and ample storage including drainable under floor storage/kill tank.
Independently tested and Certified to meet strict CE international Stability, Freeboard, Buoyancy and Floatation standards, required by over 30 countries including Germany, UK, France and Denmark.
A lockable sliding door provides security & privacy, Premium cabin upholstery, padded side pocket storage, cushion over toilet recess, large tinted cabin hatch and twin skin (easy clean) cabin liner all provide outstanding comfort.
Premium soft gas ride seats, removable rear seats for increased deck space, full twin skin deck construction, built in floor guttering, Fibreglass Hardtop with overhead rod holders and grab rails are all standard.
Non slip walk around side access, A large dash for widescreen electronics, walk through bow rail, flat foredeck area, concealed swim ladder and rear boarding platforms are just some of the standards on this fully loaded hull.
With a high performance resin infused fibreglass hull, zero timber construction, positive floatation, built in hull spray rails and highly sought after Self Draining Decks, the 600 is a capable offshore fisher as well as comfortable day cruiser.
As with All Atomix boats Independently Certified build quality comes first, add the comprehensive list of "Standard" features plus a great warranty and you have one one toughest most value packed Boats sold in Australia today.
For peace of mind all Hitech Marine Atomix Boats come with Australia`s first limited 10 Year Structural Fibreglass Hull Warranty.
Standard Features Include...
- Super strong fully collapsible stainless steel Targa bar
- Over head stainless steel rod holders.
- Fibreglass Hardtop with heavy duty stainless grab rails and side supports for the ultimate in sun protection
- Safety glass windscreen with full length internal windscreen grab rail
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail with extra large stainless mounting pads for added strength
- 4 x built in stainless steel rod holders
- Front & Rear Deck cleats
- Concealed anchor / anchor winch storage with large flat hinged non slip cover
- Built in under hatch anchor rode channel allows additional front deck space
- Concealed stainless steel foldable swim ladder
- Stainless Steel self launching anchor roller
- Non slip walk around side access
- Twin skin top deck construction
- Hydraulic steering with padded multi-spoke stainless steel steering wheel
- Large dash for widescreen electronics
- Soft gas ride premium seat pedestals
- Premium fully adjustable bucket seats with fold away front bolster
- Under floor storage / drainable kill tank
- Removable rear corner seats for extra deck/fishing space
- Moulded Port & Starboard side storage with inbuilt recessed drink holders
- Padded side coamings
- Stainless Steel Transom storm rail (around engine well)
- Heavy duty top mount stainless steel gunwale rails
- Port side internal stainless grab rail for Passenger
- Port and starboard non slip rear boarding platforms
- Concealed Battery storage
- Removable marine carpet
- Non slip floor
- Sliding lockable cabin door for added privacy & security
- Easy clean twin skin fibreglass cabin liner
- Side storage in cabin with padded backrests
- Built in toilet recess with cushion over
- Anchor compartment access hatch located in cabin front
- Extra large cabin hatch with built in drain off gutter
- Easy wipe premium Marine Vinyl cabin upholstery throughout
- Battery & Battery isolator switch
- Wired 33-240 ohm fuel tank sender
- Prewired stern to bow cables for high current draw optional anchor winch
- LED Lighting throughout
- Premium Water resistant switch panel
- Auto bilge pump with manual override
- Independently tested and Certified to meet strict CE international Stability, Freeboard, Buoyancy and Floatation standards
- Zero timber underfloor construction - lighter and stronger plus no Wood rot.
- Self draining decks with built in floor guttering
- Vacuum Resin infused fibreglass hull construction process – lighter, stronger with greater precision and tighter tolerances.
- Stainless steel fuel tank with removable access service hatch
- Rear Portofino pod hull design for added stability at rest and quicker transition to plane
- Rear tie down cleats
Advertised price includes...
Atomix 600WA Convertible - with all standard features
Drive on Tandem Axle Multiroller Trailer
Mercury 115hp 4 Stroke Command Thrust 2.1L engine with Smartcraft Instrumentation
Fully Automatic Zipwake Trim Tab System
Marine Stereo AM/FM Bluetooth with 6" Speakers
Lowrance 7" GPS/Combo unit with transducer and map
Upgrade to Dual Batteries
27mhz Radio & Antenna
6 x Life Jackets, Flares, Anchor kit - rope & chain
Boat & Trailer registration
Photos show various options and setups available
Finance Available From $197 per week over 7 years with a $12000 Deposit B
Based on a price of $66980 at 6.95% Fees, Terms, conditions and credit criteria apply.
Other Finance options available including no deposit options and shorter term loans
|Hull Construction Material||
|Deck Construction Material||
|Number of Batteries||
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||
|Anchor / Winch||
|Has Navigation Lights||
|Minimum Horse Power||
|Maximum Horse Power||