Naval Architect (Bakewell White) designed & tested for rough NZ waters, the Atomix 600 is the perfect platform for fishing, skiing, diving & wake boarding. With ample seating, offshore safe high sides, drainable under floor storage/kill tank, front & helm under seat storage the 600CC is a very versatile vessel.
Independently tested and Certified to meet strict CE international Stability, Freeboard, Buoyancy and Floatation standards, required by over 30 countries including Germany, UK, France and Denmark.
Non slip deck, A large dash for widescreen electronics, walk through bow rail, self launching bow roller, stainless steel swim ladder and rear boarding platforms are just some of the standards on this fully loaded hull.
With a high performance resin infused fibreglass hull, zero timber construction, positive floatation, built in hull spray deflector rails and highly sought after Self Draining Decks, the 600CC is a very capable offshore fisher as well as comfortable day cruiser.
As with All Atomix boats Independently Certified build quality comes first, add the comprehensive list of "Standard" features plus a great warranty and you have one one toughest most value packed Boats sold in Australia today
For peace of mind all Hitech Marine Atomix Boats come with Australia`s first limited 10 Year Structural Fibreglass Hull Warranty.
Standard Features Include...
- Super strong collapsible Aluminum T Top.
- Premium Sunbrella cover for sun protection
- Split Stainless Steel Bow Rail for easy access
- Built in stainless steel rod holders
- Front & Rear Deck cleats
- Concealed anchor / anchor winch storage with large hinged non slip cover
- Built in under hatch anchor rode channel allows additional front deck space
- Stainless steel foldable swim ladder
- Stainless Steel self launching anchor roller
- Twin skin top deck construction
- Hydraulic steering with padded multi-spoke stainless steel steering wheel
- Large dash for widescreen electronics
- Back to Back Premium Helm seat
- Front Upholstered seating with storage
- Large fibreglass seat box with Ample Storage
- Under floor storage / drainable kill tank
- Under floor Rope / Pole storage lockers
- Removable Rear corner seats for extra deck/fishing space or additional seating as required
- Moulded Port & Starboard side storage
- Rear under seat storage / bait bins
- Stainless Steel Transom storm rail (around engine well)
- Heavy duty top mount stainless steel gunwale rails
- Port and starboard non slip rear boarding platforms
- Concealed Battery storage
- Removable marine carpet
- Non slip floor
- Battery & Battery isolator switch
- Wired 33-240 ohm fuel tank sender
- Prewired stern to bow cables for high current draw optional anchor winch
- LED Lighting throughout
- Premium Water resistant switch panel
- Auto bilge pump with manual override
- Independently tested and Certified to meet strict CE international Stability, Freeboard, Buoyancy and Floatation standards
- Zero timber underfloor construction - lighter and stronger plus no Wood rot.
- Self draining decks with built in floor guttering
- Vacuum Resin infused fibreglass hull construction process – lighter, stronger with greater precision and tighter tolerances.
- Rear Portofino pod hull design for added stability at rest and quicker transition to plane
- Closed cell foam filled hull & stringer assembly
- Rear tie down cleats
Advertised price includes...
- Atomix 600CC - with all standard features
- Drive on Tandem Axle Multiroller Trailer
- Mercury 115hp 4 Stroke Command Thrust 2.1L engine with Smartcraft Instrumentation
- 27mhz Radio & Antenna
- 6 x Life Jackets, Flares, Anchor kit - rope & chain
- Boat & Trailer registration
- GO 7 XSR Simrad - Combo Total Scan Navigation/GPS/Sounder
- Lonestar GX1 Drum winch Anchor & Rope
Various other options and setups available.
Finance Available From $184.92 per week over 7 years.
Based on a price of $56,497 with a $5,000 Deposit at 6.95%
Fees, Terms, conditions and credit criteria apply.
Other Finance options available
For more Information contact one of our friendly staff or fill out the enquiry form.
|Hull Construction Material||
|Deck Construction Material||
|Number of Batteries||
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||
|Anchor / Winch||
|Has Navigation Lights||
|Minimum Horse Power||
|Maximum Horse Power||