View Full Image
250 Propshaft Horsepower V8 - Reliability, Economy, Torque
- Thunderbolt V Hi-Energy Ignition and platinum-tipped spark plugs ensure reliable starts.
- Dry-joint exhaust eliminates the chance for water to enter engine through leaky gaskets.
- Proven GM cast iron V8 block for years of reliable operation.
- Ceramic coated exhaust elbows resist temperature and corrosion for long life.
- Serpentine belt system for longer belt life Performance.
- Dual Plane intake manifold for improved fuel atomization means more power & torque.
- Standard anti-feedback power steering helps reduces operator fatigue and makes boat handling a breeze.
- Operates on easy to find, less expensive 87 octane fuel.
- Turn Key Starting for easy starts, cold or hot, every time with no choking or priming.
- Helm-mounted Audio Warning System monitors oil pressure, engine temperature and drive lube level and provides instant alarm if any vary from normal.
- Large 65 Amp alternator provides plenty of power for popular onboard electronics.
For more details and the Best Mercruiser Engine deals, see the Mercury Certified team at...
Click here to contact us