135 Propshaft Horsepower providing Reliabilty, Performance and Economy.
- Extra large displacement for power with good torque.
- EST Analog Ignition system ensures reliable starts. Industry-exclusive 3-year limited corrosion failure warranty.
- Proven GM cast iron block for years of reliable operation.
- Single-piece intake/exhaust manifold reduces number of components and gaskets for more reliable service.
- Optimized intake manifold for improved fuel atomization, smoother power.
- Revised fuel calibration for crisp acceleration and improved running. Optional anti-feedback power steering helps to reduce operator fatigue and makes boat handling a breeze.
- Operates on easy to find, less expensive 87 octane fuel. Turn Key Starting for easy starts, cold or hot, every time with no choking or priming.
- Helm-mounted Audio Warning System monitors oil pressure, engine temperature and drive lube level and provides instant alarm if any of these vary from normal range.
- Large 65 Amp alternator provides plenty of power for popular onboard electronics.
For more details and the Best Mercruiser Engine deals, see the Mercury Certified team at...
Click here to contact us